click here for printable - rules and conditions
Rules & Conditions
- Shows will be run under either British Showjumping, BE, BD, BSPS, or NSPS rules. Rules will be in secretary’s office.
- Entries close on the day, unless otherwise stated on the schedule.
- The organisers reserve the right to refuse any entrant without assigning a reason.
- All competitors take part at their own risk. The organisers do not hold themselves responsible for any accident that may occur to any horse, pony, rider, spectator or property.
- Protective headgear, must be worn whilst mounted on the showground.
- In the event of insufficient starters lower prizes may be withheld.
- All prize money won must be collected from the secretary before the end of the show. We will not hold prizes over.
- The organisers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health & safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid & prevent accidents happening & must obey the instructions of the organisers, officials & stewards.
- No one should allow a stallion for which he/she is responsible as owner, lessee, authorised agent or rider to compete or be prepared in any competition without taking adequate precautions to ensure members of the public & their animals are not put at risk of injury.
- ALL DOGS MUST BE ON LEADS & UNDER CONTROL AT ALL TIMES.
- Please ensure that the correct foot wear Jodhpur boots or with gaiters or long riding boots only & show jackets are to be worn for all competitions, Pony club jumpers will be allowed at the children’s shows.
- Please DO NOT tie your horses/ponies up to the side of the lorries/trailers
- No refunds given on entries fees or private hire unless veterinary certificate is produced.
- 14. Only horses/ponies that have been entered for classes /paid for clear round can use the facilities this is due to Insurance purposes.