- 2018 Dressage Schedules
- As from the 25th of November 2016, we will no long accept cheques on the day of a show!
As from the 25th of November 2016, we will no long accept cheques on the day of a show!
We regularly host dressage competitions throughout the year.
Rules & Conditions
1. All Classes will be judged under British Dressage Rules.
2. The organisers reserve the right to refuse any entrant without assigning a reason.
4. All competitors take part at their own risk. The organisers do not hold themselves responsible for any accident that may occur to any horse, pony, rider, spectator or property.
5. Protective headgear must be worn whilst mounted on the showground.
6. Correct competition wear must be worn Jodhpur boots or long riding boots must be worn & must be the same colour as the jackets.
7. Full entry Fee must be remitted with each entry.
8. All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
9. In the event of insufficient starters lower prizes may be withheld
10. The organisers have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid & prevent accidents happening & must obey the instructions of the organisers. Officials & stewards.
11. No one should allow a stallion for which he/she is responsible as owner, lessee, authorised agent or rider to compete or be prepared in a show jumping/dressage competition without taking adequate precautions to ensure members of the public and their animals are not put at risk of injury.
12. Please do not leave your horses/ponies or hay nets tied to the side of your vehicles.